Registration of a company in Cyprus
Cyprus is very popular among investors from all over the world. Despite the fact that businesses there are subject to a 12.5% income tax, this is one of the lowest tax rates in Europe.
This jurisdiction lost its offshore status in 2004. To register a company, it must include at least one resident of Cyprus. Nominee service is also allowed in the country.
The most common form of ownership is a limited liability company (Ltd.).
- The possibility of using a nominal service;
- Stable banking system;
- Exclusion of double taxation;
- Low income tax;
- European jurisdiction, not included in the list of offshore zones;
- Special conditions for those who work with the USA;
- There is no currency control.
Taxes in Cyprus:
- Corporate tax – 10% (excluding trading in securities, income from the sale of corporate rights, and dividends);
- The standard VAT rate is 19%;
- Reduced rates – 9%, 5% – depending on the type of activity and turnover of the company;
- A zero VAT rate applies to a number of goods and services defined by law, such as the supply of some medical goods, most banking and insurance services;
- Tax on interest received from non-core activities – 30%.
Company registration – 2 400 EUR;
Nominal service – 1 500 EUR;
Opening a bank account – 800 EUR.
If you have any questions or would like to order a service, contact the specialists of White and Partners for a detailed consultation or an individual calculation of the service by following this Link.