Registration of a company in Romania
Romania is one of the countries of the European Union, characterized by dynamic development, a stable economic system, and loyal legislation. In terms of GDP per capita, the country ranks 11th among the EU countries. The gap with the countries of the post-Soviet space has reached a large level, which, together with the cheapness of life and a favorable investment and tax climate, attracts businessmen from all over the world. Business immigration to this country is very popular.
In Romania, the sphere of trade and services is actively developing. The agricultural sector is very developed. For foreign companies, tax benefits and preferences are provided, subject to conditions.
- Favorable tax climate;
- stability and security;
- Does not require large investments for registration. The minimum authorized capital is 50 USD;
- Possibility of remote registration of the company;
- Exemption from income tax if the annual turnover has not reached 80% of the total investments in the enterprise;
- The banking sector is highly developed. Resident companies have access to international banks;
- Possibility to apply preferential income tax rate – 1%;
- Corporate tax – 16%;
- Tax on repatriation of interest/dividends – 5%;
- VAT rate – 19%;
- Personal income tax – 10%.
Company registration – 1600 Euro;
Legal address (per year) – from 500 Euro;
Support when opening a bank account – 500 Euro;
Nominee service – on request.
If you have any questions or would like to order a service, contact the specialists of White and Partners for a detailed consultation or an individual calculation of the service by following this Link.